FAQ – Orders
- How can I place an order?
- What are the advantages of creating a user account?
- How do I use a promotional code?
How can I place an order?
1. Fill your basket – Products and Coupons
Clicking on “Checkout” will take you to the checkout page where you can place your binding order.
If you have a customer account, you can log in using your email address and password. Otherwise, you can register as a new customer by clicking on the box near the bottom of the page, or place your order without creating a customer account. It goes without saying that we do not share your data with third parties outside our company, unless this is necessary to process your order, e.g. to ship your products. By default, we also use your invoice details as shipping details. If you want your order shipped to a different address, select “Ship to a different address?” and enter the different shipping address here. Then select your preferred payment method.
3. Place your order
Once you have checked all your information and you have read and accepted the withdrawal terms and our General Terms and Conditions, you can complete your order. Then click on “Place order” to submit your binding order.
Thank you for your order!
What are the advantages of creating a user account?
There are a number of advantages of having a user account:
- You can see all your orders at a glance.
- You can manage your billing and delivery addresses and easily select them for your next order.
- You automatically take part in our loyalty program, which offers you additional discount.
- You can build up credit by referring friends.
How do I use a promotional code?
To redeem a coupon code, click on “Cart”. There you will be shown the products you wish to purchase. On the right-hand side there is a box with the words “Coupon code”, in which you can enter your coupon code. Next, click on “Apply coupon” and the total amount of your cart will be automatically updated. It is not possible to combine more than one coupon code.
Once you have clicked on “Place order” on the checkout page, it is no longer possible to change, update or add a coupon code.