ALOÉ SIGHT Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream Normal and dehydrated skin
Love at first sight!
- This hydrating eye gel is exactly what your under eye area has been looking for
- A gel cream that releases a refreshing combination of ingredients, providing the skin with both hydration and care
- Extracts of melon fruit and silk tree bark stimulate the skin’s collagen production and blood circulation, while aloe vera calms the delicate skin around the eyes
A formula of 98,7% natural origin
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Animal testing has been banned from the EU since 2009 in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 15 ml
Creamy gel to instantly revive your eye area.
Hyaluronic acid, watermelon seed oil & squalane: moisturise the skin and leave it soft and smooth. Hyaluronic acid helps to minimise dehydration lines.
Aloe vera and cucumber extract: hydrating and skin-calming properties.
Melon fruit extract, albizia julibrissin bark extract & darutoside: stimulate collagen production and the skin’s natural detoxification apparatus. Moreover the blood circulation in the thin capillary vessels around the eyes is stimulated, whereby dark circles can be reduced.
Apply morning and/or evening by gently tapping around the eyes with your ring finger, until the product is fully absorbed. Note: Not for use inside the eyes!
EXPERT TIPS AND TRICKS
The eye area is delicate, often dry, and you can maybe recognise first signs of aging. It needs special care. Apply a small amount of ALOÉ SIGHT on your ring finger or directly on the skin and pat it very gently around your eyes until fully absorbed. No rubbing allowed!
Place it in the fridge to enhance the pleasant and cooling effect of this product! Perfect for swollen eyes in the morning.
GOOD TO KNOW
Our ALOÉ SIGHT has a lighter fresh green scent compared to our other skin care products. As the eye area is more sensitive, we want to follow the recommendations of dermatologists and ophthalmologists to use lower concentration of natural perfume for this product.
SAVE ON OUR SETSDiscover our ALOÉ sets and save in the process!
Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Squalane, Urea, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water*, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Darutoside, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Malachite Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Limonene, Sclerotium Gum, Propanediol, Sodium Levulinate, Citronellol, Sodium Polyphosphate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Anisate, Potassium Sorbate.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Great Britain||Free over £40
|Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over £50
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over £100
|Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over £100
|Rest of the world||Free over £120
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer service team on the "Contact" page of our website.