ROSE DIVINE Daily Face Clearing Serum Combination to oily skin
For a balanced, even complexion!
- The combination of powerful ingredients within this oil-free face serum supports a balanced and even skin appearance
- The dream team of glycolic acid and natural salicylic acid provides an effective but gentle exfoliation, while rose water and zinc gluconate help to reduce impurities and inflammation
- Ideal for the evening beauty routine of those with combination skin
- Fresh rose scent with a lemony note
The formula is 98,7 % natural
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Animal testing has been banned from the EU since 2009 in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 30 ml
Our ROSE line has been especially developed for those with combination to oily skin. With its purifying and balancing ingredients, it helps to regulate sebum production and achieve a more even complexion. Learn more.
Daily facial serum that helps to achieve a pure and even complexion. Glycolic and natural salicylic acid combat impurities and excessive sebum production.
Glycolic acid and natural salicylic acid: gently remove dead skin cells, promote cell turnover and regeneration of the epidermis, resulting in smoother skin.
Zinc gluconate: has a sebum-regulating and anti-inflammatory effect.
Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide (prebiotic complex): protects and strengthens the skin barrier and stimulates its natural defence mechanisms.
In the evening, apply a few drops to cleansed skin. Leave on for 10 minutes and then use a night cream. Note: Avoid contact with the eyes. Protect the skin from the sun during the day.
EXPERTS TIPS AND TRICKS
- We love it because the combination of natural salicylic and glycolic acids make for a light exfoliation, stimulates the skin renewal process and subsequent skin care products can be better absorbed by the skin.
- The serum can be applied selectively: Apply one drop to the desired area and leave for 10 minutes before continuing with the next step of your beauty routine.
GOOD TO KNOW
The pH value of ROSE DIVINE is about 4.3% and contains 0.7% glycolic acid and 0.4% natural salicylic acid. With this acidity level, the serum is perfectly suited for the daily usage.
SAVE WITH OUR SETS
Discover our ROSE sets and save money!
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Zinc Gluconate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sclerotium Gum, Glycolic Acid, Pullulan, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Allantoin, Parfum (Fragrance), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Limonene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract*, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Anisate, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Surfactin.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Great Britain||Free over £40
|Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over £50
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over £100
|Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over £100
|Rest of the world||Free over £120
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer service team on the "Contact" page of our website.