ROSE VELVET Balancing Day & Night Face Fluid Combination to oily skin
For soft and even skin!
- Developed for combination to oily skin, helps you to win back your velvet skin
- When used over a long period of time, the rose-derived ingredients and Magnolia extract help to regulate sebum production, to achieve a balanced and even complexion
- Formulated with a symbiotic pre and probiotic complex that supports healthy skin flora and improves the appearance of combination skin
- Fine rose scent with a fresh lemony note
The formula is 99,9 % natural
Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Testing on animals has been banned from the EU in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 50 ml
Our ROSE line has been especially developed for those with combination to oily skin. With its purifying and balancing ingredients, it helps to regulate sebum production and achieve a more even complexion. Learn more.
Facial day and night fluid that helps to achieve an even-looking complexion thanks to the balancing pre and probiotic ingredients and rose extracts.
Rose water and pink gallica extract: balancing, refining and soothing properties.
Rose Hip Oil: moisturising dry oil with regenerative properties that help reduce impurities.
Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide and lactobacillus (pre- and probiotic complex): symbiotic blend of specially selected pre- and probiotics that strengthen the microbiome and stimulate its natural defence mechanisms.
Apply the facial fluid to cleansed skin in the morning and/or evening.
GOOD TO KNOW
The human skin flora is composed of billions microorganisms, like bacteria and fungi, that maintain the skin’s immunity. Excessive hygiene or the use of cosmetic products with harsh ingredients can lead to a disturbed skin flora, whereby the skin can become vulnerable to an overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria and inflammation. A permanent imbalance can lead to bacterial and fungal skin rashes like acne and eczema.
The symbiotic pre and probiotic complex in our ROSE VELVET promotes the balance of the skin microbiota by acting as a substrate for commensal bacteria and by strengthening the skin’s natural defenses. The result is an improved appearance and comfort of the skin.
SAVE WITH OUR SETS
Discover our ROSE sets and save money!
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Coconut Alkanes, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Squalane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Lauroyl Lysine, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Tocopherol, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Maltodextrin, Limonene, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Lactobacillus, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Great Britain||Free over £40
|Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over £50
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over £100
|Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over £100
|Rest of the world||Free over £120
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer service team on the "Contact" page of our website.